Jump to recipe
Chicken Chopped Salad with Jalapeno Dressing
Lots of Crunchy Veggies + Tasty Shredded Chicken + Spicy Homemade Dressing = Unbelievable Combination!🌱🍅🥒
While this Salad Dressing is practically drinkable (it’s just *that* good!), 😋Don’t drink it, but instead double up the recipe and use it for other salads and dip those vegetables!
A REALLY GOOD dressing recipe adds a lot of flavor to everything!
➡️ Here are a few of our FAVORITE CFC chicken recipes for you to use to make your shredded chicken for this salad:
Makes 4 servings
- 6 cups romaine salad, chopped
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded or chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps light olive oil
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves or cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 fresh limes, juiced + zest
- 2 fresh garlic clove, minced
In a food processor or high-speed blender, add all of your dressing ingredients.
Pulse until the dressing is thoroughly combined and creamy.
Transfer it to a clean jar and refrigerate until ready to use. You can keep your jalapeño dressing for up to 4 days in the fridge. Just whisk it right before serving.
In a large salad bowl add your prepped veggies as shown. Top with beans and chicken.
Alternatively, you can arrange your salad ingredients equally onto 4 large plates.
Drizzle the salad with your jalapeño dressing and toss to combine.
Serve and enjoy!