This Salsa packs a little heat & tons of garlicky-fav-restaurant-flavor.
PERFECT for GameDay
Ingredients for salsa:
- 2 Jalapeño peppers (seeds removed)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro(stems mostly removed)
- 8-10 cloves fresh garlic
- 2-14 oz cans all natural petite diced tomatoes
- 1-14 oz can natural tomato sauce
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Boil small pot of water, place jalapeño peppers in boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove. This gives the salsa crazy flavor!
- In a food processor (must use) process, jalapeños, garlic, and cilantro. Just a minute until it’s a nice, combined, small texture. Do NOT over process, or let it become liquid.
- Add cans of both tomatoes, sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Process another minute, until it looks like mine.
- That is it! You will want to dive in!
Ezekiel Tortilla Chips
- one package Ezekiel tortillas, cut into triangles (stack & use a pizza cutter)
- Cover 2 flat sheet pans with foil, spray lightly with olive oil.
- Lay triangles flat on pans
- Spray tops lightly with olive oil, sprinkle lightly with sea salt
- Bake 400 degrees f, 8-9 minutes, until crispy ♥
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: baking tortilla chips, clean appetizers, clean salsa, clean snacks, clean superbowl parties, clean tortilla chips, healthy homemade salsa, homemade chips and salsa, homemade nacho chips, how to bake tortilla chips, how to make salsa, salsa for dummies, superbowl snacks