Absolutely delicious + so SIMPLE! This soup is PERFECT for busy, cold weeknights! Throw it together in the morning, and come home to warm, tasty soup. – no fuss! Ingredients:
- 1.5 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups bone broth, or organic chicken stock
- 1.5 cups enchilada sauce
- 14oz. black, or pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 14oz. black eyes peas beans, rinsed and drained
- 14-ounce jar of organic tomato sauce
- 2 cups organic corn (I used frozen)
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 2 jalapenos, sliced and seeded
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to your taste
- chopped fresh cilantro
- diced avocado
- diced red onion
- shredded cheese
- sliced green onion
- Add all ingredients to a large crockpot, and stir gently to combine.
- Cook for 4-5 hours on High or 8-10 hours on low, until the chicken is cooked through and shreds easily.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Serve warm, with toppings of choice.
- You can refrigerate in air tight containers for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Eating Clean can be seriously SIMPLE, there’s a million reasons to LOVE this lifestyle!
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :