PERFECT Fast, Fresh Lunch or Dinner! This recipe is Clean Eating certified. AND it’s colorful and loaded with nutrients 🙂
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 large fresh stawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 ounces baby mixed salad greens of choice
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, plus a bit more to coat the chicken
- 2 Tbsps almond or coconut milk
- juice from one fresh lime
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsps sliced almond
1. Rub chicken breasts with a bit of oil, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat a grill pan or a skillet over medium high heat. Once hot add the chicken, cook for 3-4 minutes on one side, then flip and cook the same on the other side. Repeat this process, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown on all sides. When cooked, set aside and let the chicken rest the slice into 1/4 inch slices.
3. Meanwhile place the avocado, milk, oil, lime juice, garlic salt and pepper in a food processor. Blitz for about 2 minutes until you have a smooth dressing.
4. Arrange the salad leaves, strawberries and onion in a bowl or platter. Add the sliced chicken and top with almonds.
5. When ready to serve drizzle the avocado dressing, toss and serve immediately.
Enjoying this recipe? You might also like Chicken Taco Salad with Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing