A truly healthy, refreshing Summer treat for kids AND their parents!?
- 1¼ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsps pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- ½ cup organic mixed berries (you might want to chop the strawberries if they are big)
- tiny pinch sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Fill 4 popsicle molds to the top and place a stick in the mold.
- Freeze in freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Want the two-toned effect?
For two separate colors, divide coconut mixture in half leaving the berries out of 1 half. Add 1/2 of the coconut mixture into your popsicle molds before adding any berries, freeze for 1 hour, then add the coconut/berry mixture & sticks, then continue freezing until solid.
They are REALLY simple! 🙂
Do you like clean, frozen dessert treats just like this one?
For the next few days you can get a complimentary copy of my new eCookbook “Nice Ice, Baby!” when you order the Clean Food Love bundle including 30 Days of Clean and Easy Recipes .
Nice Ice, Baby! Includes 25 Clean Simple Frozen Whole Food Dessert Recipes! (Banana Ice Cream anyone?)
First, order your CleanFoodLove bundle at http://CleanFoodLove.com
We have set up our system to also give you instant access to the new Nice Ice, Baby eCookbook.
All of the recipes are SIMPLE, Fun, and Delicious!
Included inside of “Nice Ice, Baby” are recipes for:
- Frozen Whipped Pineapple
- Peaches & Cream Frozen Yogurt
- Strawberry Watermelon Sorbet
- Salted Almond Nice Cream
- Healthy Banana Nut Chip Nice Cream
- Cherry No-Dairy Nice Cream
- Peanut Butter Cup Protein “Ice Cream”
- Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- Strawberry-Pineapple Tropical Sorbet
- Pumpkin Ice Cream!
- Key lime Raspberry Yogurt Pops
- Blueberry Banana Ice Cream
- Strawberry Mango Fro-yo
- Frozen Strawberry Nice Cream
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- Kiwi Raspberry Sorbet
- Banana Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Nice Cream
- Green Tea & Lime Popsicles
- Pineapple-Strawberry Frozen Margarita Nice Cream
- Peanut Butter Banana Nice Cream
- Banana Cherry Garcia Soft Serve
- Real Fruit Popsicles
- Strawberry Chocolate Protein Nice Cream
- Raspberry Almond Butter “Ice Cream”
- A Simple Entertaining / Serving Idea
- & My Only Blender Recommendation
Trust me, you’ll save a small fortune (and A LOT of fat & sugar) making your own desserts!
This ebook is not for sale anywhere else, BUT it’s your’s free TODAY at: http://CleanFoodLove.com
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: berry pops, clean ice pops, coconut, coconut berry pops, coconut creamsicle berry pops, coconut pops, creamsicle recipes, dessert, frozen homemade treats, fruit pops, homemade, homemade ice pops, homemade popsicles, ice pop recipes