Grain-Free Pumpkin Muffins
Must-Try! PROMISE these are SO good! My children LOVE these on cool Fall mornings.
Makes 12 GRAIN FREE Muffins
- 3/4 cup all natural pumpkin puree
- 1 cup all-natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie spice *You can always make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice by using 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, and 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup Cacao Chips, or use Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia,
- (Chocolate is completely optional, I didn’t use THIS time 😉
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease or spray your muffin tin with coconut oil, or use liners.
Combine all ingredients until batter is smooth.
If using chocolate chips, fold them in last.
Bake for about 16-18 minutes. Keep an eye on them!
●● Recipe from the Clean Food Crush Pumpkin Love Cookbook:
●●● Pumpkin Facts: ●●●
Like their orange friends, the sweet potato, the carrot and the butternut squash (to name a few), pumpkins boast the antioxidant beta-carotene, which may play a role in cancer prevention, according to the National Cancer Institute
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: clean eating, clean eating pumpkin muffins, clean snacks, dessert, grain free, grain free muffins, grain free pumpkin muffins, kids love it, muffins, paleo muffins, paleo pumpkin muffins, pumpkin, pumpkin cookbook, pumpkin love, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice muffins, snacks