Eat Clean and grain free with this incredibly delicious and inventive recipe. This will become a family favorite!
Makes 3-4 servings
- 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half in length
- 3 Tbsps avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 4 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsps grated parmesan
- 3 medium zucchini, chopped bite size
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 free range eggs
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
To make the chicken:
- In a shallow dish whisk the 2 eggs with a pinch of sea salt and pepper. In another dish, add the almond meal, 1/2 tsp sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Preheat a large skillet and drizzle with 2 Tbsps of oil. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then coat it with the almond meal and place it in the skillet. Cook on each side for about 4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked through. Set aside.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of oil back to the skillet and sauté the minced garlic for just a minute.
- Add the zucchini to the skillet and sauté until just tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the parmesan.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat for a minute or so. Serve immediately.
This is comfort food all the way, with a Clean Eating stamp of approval 🙂
Enjoying this recipe? You might also like Eat Clean: Strawberry Chicken Salad with Smooth Avocado Dressing!