2. 📆 Schedule things in your planner. Fill out your day planner/ agenda with important activities and non-negotiables.
3. 🗑️Declutter your surroundings. Clean your kitchen/fridge/house and get organized so you can start the week with a clean slate. Take a peek inside my fridge and how I get my family organized for a busy week!
4. 🏞️ Get Outdoors. Take a walk or get outside and enjoy nature and release some of that stress.
5. ♀️ Make time for self-care. Take time for yourself – get a manicure, put on a face mask, take s bath, go to the driving range, or hit up your favorite shopping mall. Here is a recipe for my FAVORITE clay face mask!
6. 📞 Call someone and tell them how special they are to you and how grateful you are to have them in your life.
7. ▶️Listen to your favorite audio-book or knock out of a few chapters in that book you’re reading. Take the time to nurture your spirit and feed your mind with positive thoughts and inspiration.
8. ♀️ Self-Reflect. Put an entry in your journal, revisit your monthly and yearly goals, check-in with a loved one and let them know how you’re doing or if there’s anything you’re struggling with.
9. ⛳🎾🤾♀️ Play. Bake something fun for the family, take some photographs, color or build a puzzle with the kids. Doing one of your favorite activities will help bring creativity back into your routine and reinvigorate you as you prepare for a productive week.