One Pan Sausage + Veggies 🥕🍄🍠
All of my teenagers sure love these sheet pan sausage meals! Makes me so happy because they’re packed with roasted veggies!
A new spin on our SUPER POPULAR One Pan Honey Garlic Sausage & Veggies recipe.
Great for Meal Prep! Stays good in a sealed container in the fridge for 4 days.
One Pan = EASY clean-up!
You can add extra veggies to this recipe if you have some things you need to use up, just be sure to spread everything out onto 2 separate sheet pans if you add more, so that it all gets nice and thoroughly roasted without overcrowding.
Makes 6 servings
- 4 cups sweet potatoes, diced into half-moons
- 12 oz cremini mushrooms, cleaned
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 2 Tbsps maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to your taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 2 tsps dried oregano
- 2 tsps dried thyme
- 2 tsps dried basil
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes, optional
- 15 oz nitrate-free sausage
- small bunch of chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f. and line a large rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place all your prepared veggies in a large bowl.
Drizzle in the oil, maple syrup/honey, vinegar, then sprinkle in the garlic and all dried seasonings.
Toss really well to evenly coat everything.
Arrange the veggies and sausage in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway, or until vegetables are tender-crisp and sausage is browned.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!