Jump to recipe
Quick Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps
We have several Cheeseburger Salad Recipes on the website, and they sure are SUPER POPULAR recipes with our readers! I decided to create a lettuce wrap version that you eat with your hands instead of a fork.
It’s a new year, and my world for 2023 is: SIMPLIFY.
This recipe is very fitting and makes me feel stress-free. These turned out perfect and were SO SO EASY and QUICK to make!
15 minutes = an extremely flavorful quick lunch or dinner.
Most nights, our family meals are quite simple: lettuce wraps, one-pan skillets, salads, Crockpot, soup, sheet pan, etc. I love simple (but still interesting) meals because they’re light clean-up and on the table fast! With maybe one or two more involved hands-on meals each week. This is a great balance for me.
🌱Since there are only a few simple ingredients used here, I really recommend using the absolute freshest, highest quality ingredients you can get your hands on…it makes all the difference.
🧀Freshly grated cheese from a block will melt the best because pre-grated cheese is coated in preservatives that interfere with the natural melting capability of cheese.
Try this recipe with our Homemade Worcestershire and Homemade Ketchup and our Homemade Mayo.
- 1 lb ground beef, bison, or turkey
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp homemade Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsps homemade ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Dijon, or yellow mustard
- lettuce leaves of choice, I used butter lettuce
- 2 ozs cheddar cheese, freshly shredded
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 3-4 dill pickles, chopped
- extra ketchup or mayo, if desired