Jump to recipe..
Thai Coconut Shrimp Soup
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 lb large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs no-salt Thai seasoning
- 1 cup diced bell peppers (any color, I use a mix)
- 1 Tbs fish sauce
- 2 1/2 cups, low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (13.5) coconut milk
- 1 fresh squeezed lime
- chopped fresh cilantro
Toss shrimp with Thai seasonings, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp. Sauté 2 minutes.
Remove shrimp, set aside.
Add bell peppers, sauté 2 minutes.
Add broth, and fish sauce to the bell peppers, bring to boil.
Reduce heat, add coconut milk, & shrimp.
Cook 2-3 minutes.
Serve with lime juice & cilantro.