Jump to recipe..
Cucumber Noodles & Shrimp w/ Greek Dressing
This was actually the first time I Spiralized a Cucumber…SO good!
The cucumber soaks up the Lemon & Olive Oil for a very Fresh Light Flavor!
Get your own Panderno Spiralizer at CleanFoodCrush.com/Spiralizer
Makes 4 Servings
- 2 large English Cucumber, Spiralized
- 16-20 oz Cooked Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 red Onion, sliced very thin
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives
- 2 Tbs chopped Fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup all-natural Feta (optional)
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 fresh squeezed lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Whisk all Dressing ingredients together, then pour evenly over noodle mixture.
Lightly toss & combine all ingredients well.
Serve immediately or let flavors develop for several hours, covered in the refrigerator.