Blue Buffalo Cauliflower & Tomato Salad
If you want to be invited to EVERY BBQ this Summer,
Bring this! VERY Simple too!
Perfect for Spring!
This salad would be SO awesome with the addition of diced avocado OR a tiny bit of diced nitrate-free bacon (Applegate brand is great)
First, prepare the cauliflower.
For the Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees f
- Trim 2 medium cauliflower into small pieces
- Toss with a little oil (avocado, olive, or coconut). I used 2 Tbsp at most
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- Favorite Buffalo Sauce (amount to liking – I used maybe 1/3 cup or so)
- Toss all ingredients together & place cauliflower on 2 flat sheet pans.
- 400 degrees f about 15 minutes on each side, stirring once (about 25-30 minutes TOTAL roasting time)
For the Salad:
Let cauliflower cool a bit
- 2 cups mixed grape/cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 Tbs excellent quality Blue Cheese Crumbles (optional)
- 2-3 Tbs Green Scallions chopped on a diagonal
Lightly combine ingredients
Serve at room temperature as a BBQ side dish!
Save and Share this Recipe On Pinterest:
Leave a Comment Below:
Tags: buffalo cauliflower, buffalo cauliflower salad, cherry tomatoes, clean eats, clean salads, clean unique eats, creative clean meals, creative salad ideas, how to make buffalo cauliflower, new salad ideas, new salad recipes, simple salad ideas, spring salad creations