Simple weeknight dinner your family will LOVE!
This also makes for a great appetizer for a group.
- 6 Chicken breasts
- 1 diced large yellow onion
- 5-6 cloves minced garlic
- Buffalo Style Sauce to taste (I used A LOT probably 1/4 cup 🙂 I use Tobasco Buffalo sauce because there are 5 REAL ingredients in Tobasco.
- 2 cups organic chicken broth
- Place all ingredients in crock-pot
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Pull chicken apart using a fork.
- Return to crock-pot with only 1/2 cup of crock-pot liquid.
- Serve on lettuce leaves with all your favorite veggies
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: buffalo chicken recipe, buffalo chicken wraps, clean buffalo chicken, clean eating, great spicy clean dinners, how to make buffalo chicken, how to make homemade buffalo chicken, superbowl clean snacks