I really LOVE cabbage year-round, but it’s extra festive for St. Patrick’s Day! čŹÇčŹő čŹÇ čŹő
Serves about 6
Preheat oven to 450 degrees f
- 1 medium head of cabbage, sliced into wedges (I try to leave some of the “core” on each wedge, to hold it together a bit)
- 1/2 Tbsp Avocado oil, melted unrefined Coconut oil, or extra-virgin Olive oil.
- 1 Lemon, sliced into wedges
- A pinch of sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- Lightly brush outside of cabbage wedges with oil, entirely coating.
- Place carefully on a flat baking sheet. Leave space in between wedges so they can crisp.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper.
- Roast 15 minutes, then flip wedges, roast another 10 minutes or so, until outside pieces are crispy, & center is tender.
- Serve with a fresh Lemon wedge.