Rosemary Roasted Carrots
Roasting once again takes this vegetable to the next level! This is one of my favorite Autumn & Winter side dishes.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees f
- 1 1/2 lbs carrots peeled & cut into even pieces
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil, melted coconut oil, or avocado oil
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- 3-4 fresh Rosemary sprigs
- Toss carrots with the oil, salt & pepper.
- Arrange evenly on foil or parchment lined large rimmed flat sheet pan. Place fresh rosemary amongst the carrots.
- Cover pan tightly with another sheet of foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, flip carrots.
- Continue to roast, uncovered, an additional 20-30 minutes until lightly browned.