Rosemary Roasted Root Vegetables
This is such a SIMPLE recipe that we use so often at our house, for dinner and/or meal prep, I almost forget that it’s an actual recipe!
While this combination of root veggies and rosemary is complementary and FABULOUS together, feel free to use up whatever you have in your kitchen, as I often do.
Any combination of potatoes and/or yams works really well here!
If you haven’t tried roasting parsnips or fennel, then you are going to be completely hooked after making this recipe!
These veggies stay great in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 lb. new baby potatoes, or sweet potatoes, or a combination of each, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium-large parsnips, peeled & chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 3 small red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 large fennel bulb, sliced
- 2 Tbsps olive oil, or avocado oil
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste