The first recipe I have considered NOT sharing, because it’s sooo good!
BEST tasting, & SO SIMPLE to prepare!
- 20 large Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 large egg whites, beaten
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment. Spray with olive oil or coconut oil cooking spray.
- Rinse shrimp & pat dry.
- Combine coconut & seasonings, well in medium bowl.
- Place beaten egg whites in separate bowl.
- Dredge shrimp into egg whites, then into coconut mixture, pressing lightly.
- Place Shrimp on baking sheet & spray the tops lightly with your coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for about 10 minutes until shrimp are firm & coconut begins to brown.
- Serve with fresh limes. ♡
This recipe will be making an appearance in my 30 Days of Clean and Easy Recipes Book –
A part of the CleanFoodLove bundle. You can order it today!
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: baked chili coconut shrimp, baked coconut shrimp recipe, clean coconut shrimp, clean eating, clean eating coconut shrimp, coconut shrimp, coconut shrimp baked, coconut shrimp sauce, make coconut shrimp at home