Warning: imagecreatefromstring(): Data is not in a recognized format in /home/cfcrush/public_html/wp-content/plugins/powerpinner_bak/widget.php on line 105
Warning: getimagesize(temp.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cfcrush/public_html/wp-content/plugins/powerpinner_bak/widget.php on line 114
Someone left me alone with my Spiralizer & a way to Copycat Arby’s Curly Fries!
Shhh…people everywhere will never have a need for the drive-thru again.
So many angry fast food places!
SO SIMPLE! SO GOOD!
2-4 servings (double these for more!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees f
- Peel 2 medium sweet potatoes
- I used my Paderno Spiralizer, coarse blade to slice thick spirals
- A Must have! You will use this thing 10x per week! ♡ IT!! www.cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer
- Use the Paderno Spiralizer to make curlies, zoodles, veggie pasta, nachos, chips, ribbons and lots more! FUN!
In a bowl combine:
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- Place spiral potatoes on a flat sheet pan (cover sheet pan with a baking mat, parchment, or foil, & lightly spray with olive oil)
- Toss spirals with a VERY small amount of olive oil. About 1 tsp or so. If you use too much, they will become soggy.
- Sprinkle with combined seasonings.
- Bake 15-20 minutes in your preheated 400 f degree oven, until they begin to turn crunchy in places. (Personal preference)
- Flip. Bake for 15-20 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with a low-sugar, all-natural ketchup!