- 4- 4-6 oz Salmon Fillets
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced small
- 2-3 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 a Red onion diced, small
- 4-6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 2 fresh limes
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Pepper & Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees f
- Rinse & pat dry Salmon, place in a baking dish (skin side down), do not let fillets touch.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in bowl.
- Spoon the fiesta mixture over the top of each piece of salmon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes easily
- Serve with brown rice, and lime wedges.