1. These Strawberries dipped in chocolate are so easy to make! Get the recipe for these chocolate dipped strawberries here and make them together 🙂
2. We’re calling these Chocolate Orange Cuties for a reason! Look at them 🙂 So much fun, and these are GREAT for the little ones to get involved. Get the recipe for these Chocolate Orange Cuties right here.
3. These melon hearts are an adorable and delicious way to celebrate Valentines day or any other special occasions with your kids. Grab the recipe for Fruit Hearts on a stick with dip here. If you make these, remember to post pictures in the CleanFoodCrush Clean Eating Challenge group, I want to see them! 🙂
4. Dark Chocolate Pecan Butter anyone? Yes please!! Seriously…. this was SO good. Your family will love dipping fresh fruits and even celery sticks into this creamy homemade butter. Grab the recipe for Homemade Dark Chocolate Pecan Butter right here and let me know if you love it too!
5. You’ve gotta try the recipe for these Frozen Raspberry Chocolate Bars! These are heavenly and clean eating approved. Plus, they’re packed with protein rather than loaded with sugar… so every will be in a better mood after… win!