All of the refreshing Summer faves on one plate!
- 4 cucumbers, chopped
- 2 lbs cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 10 oz radishes, sliced thin
- 1 red onion, diced very small
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped coarse
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
sea salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Very gently toss all chopped vegetables in a bowl with vinegar mixture.
- Let sit 10 minutes, and serve
Optional: Â Add a little feta, & fresh squeezed lemon juice to the salad.