Omelet PREP-Ahead Jars!
These save SO much time in the morning & help you make those yummy omelets a reality-more often.
Most important thing: make sure all vegetables are COMPLETELY DRY before chopping/placing in the jars.
This time I used:
- Red Onion, diced
- Green, Red, & Orange Bell Pepper, diced
- Zucchini Noodles, Spiralized (Cleanfoodcrush.com/
spiralizer ), then sprinkled lightly with sea salt & set in a paper towel until moisture is lowered.
- You may use chopped baby spinach in place of the zucchini.
- Optional herbs at the top:
- Scallions, Fresh Parsley, Fresh Basil, Cilantro, or Fresh minced Garlic.
Fold a paper towel, and place it at the top before replacing lid. This helps with moisture.
If prepared correctly, these will last 5-6 days refrigerated. Moisture is the only enemy.?