A Simple Dinner idea!
Directions for 20 meatballs:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees f
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey, chicken, or beef
- 3 egg whites, or 1 whole large egg
- 1 small onion, diced very small
- 1 red bell pepper, diced very small
- 1 green bell pepper, diced very small
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. freeze dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. freeze dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Combine all the ingredients well.
- Form 1 inch round balls.
I use a cookie scoop for this step.
- Bake in your preheated 400 degree oven on a coconut oil greased, flat baking sheet pan for 12 minutes.
These can be served with a low sugar marinara sauce for dipping.
Meatballs are fantastic on top of your zucchini noodles!
Did you order your copy of 30Days of Clean and Easy Recipes yet? Now available with instant access!