Rachel’s Holiday Slaw
This stuff is totally addicting! Just really good slaw with a perfectly tangy & slightly sweet dressing.
Loads of flavor and such a great way to keep our veggie servings up during the holidays!
Serve alongside roast chicken, roast beef, or pulled pork or ribs. Really tasty alongside salmon too!
Many health food stores and Amazon carry apple juice sweetened dried cranberries.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsps maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 medium head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 medium head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
In a large serving bowl add all of your prepped veggies, cranberries, and almonds for the slaw.
In a small jar add all the ingredients for the dressing. Shake well to emulsify.
Drizzle your slaw with the dressing and thoroughly toss to combine.
Serve and enjoy!