I’ve been making my overnight oats with cashew milk lately – have you tried it?
It’s kind of the new thing at all the grocers near us.
For each 1 serving:
- 1/2 cup dry rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 or 2 Tbsps chopped walnuts
- 3 drops liquid stevia OR 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, or cashew milk
- 1/2 sliced banana
- Place all ingredients (except for the banana) in a glass canning jar and stir very well.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator, sealed or covered tightly.
- In the morning, give the oats a little stir, slice your banana… top the oats with banana slices & a sprinkle of crumbled walnuts or pecans. (optional)
- Yep! It’s meant to be eaten cold, like pudding – although you can heat if desired.
Leave a Comment Below:
Related Posts :
Tags: banana, Banana Nut Bread Overnight Oats, breakfast food prep, canning jars, clean eating, instant oatmeal jars, mason jars, meal prep, morning clean eating recipes, oatmeal jars, oatmeal prep, overnight oatmeal jars, overnight oats