Jump to recipe
Mediterranean Inspired Chopped Salad
Keeping things SUPER SIMPLE today because SIMPLE is usually best!
We LOVE chopped veggie salads at our house. That’s probably pretty obvious because we sure have a lot of them here on the CFC website.
This Mediterranean Inspired version is completely Dairy-Free and PACKED with fresh veggies. Nothing complicated at all here – even the tasty light dressing is made of just a few simple ingredients. Oh yes, and of course it’s absolutely delicious!
🔪Do you like chopping veggies?
I’ve always found it to be very relaxing for me. Chopping veggies forces me to slow down, calm down, and be present. It’s incredibly soothing while the finished result always makes me feel a great sense of accomplishment because my family will be eating all those beautifully prepared fresh vegetables.
➡️ Here’s a few more of our favorite chopped salads that you’ll love:
- 1 large head romaine, chopped
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 yellow or orange bell peppers, diced
- a bunch of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 Tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Wash all of your veggies, herbs, and lettuce well.
Allow to completely air dry or use a salad spinner to dry.
Chop all of your veggies as shown then place them in a large serving bowl.
Toss with the pressed garlic, oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice and season to your taste with sea salt and ground pepper.